You can upload your existing drawing to us, or you can draw it online, using "online 2D drawing apps", then save it and upload to us, use the Uploading File for your next step.
We accept drawing file type formats: *.png, *.jpg, *.dwg and maximum size 500 kb.
If you use the 2D drawing apps, the result of 2D drawing apps format will be *.png
If you want to draw it online: Click the link below "Link to ONLINE 2D DRAWING",
before that we suggest you read our short desciption on how to use it.
When you click the link, our application will open a second window for your drawing tool to work.
After Saving it (step no. 7), to return back to your quotation form,
click your first window tab, then continue with Uploading File step, in your quotation form.
Short description how to use 2D drawing apps's Tools:
You will be able to create your drawing easily by the help of drawing "Drawing Tool", and a few practices.
How to activate the drawing tool;
"Click" the drawing tool you need (left hand side of your drawing Canvas window),
then bring your cursor into the Canvas destination location, then Drag your mouse to another loation
and Release your left hand mouse.
In creating your 2D drawing, mostly you will use the following drawing tools:
1. "Line" ( to create straight line, when you drag your mouse cursor).
2. "Width" of your cursor, it is represented by size of "Dot"(7) you selected one of the seven sizes.
The Dot located at right hand side of Canvas Window, "click" the one you needed.
3. "Eraser" Use eraser to erase unexpected drawing accordingly, "click" the Eraser tool icon, bring your
cursor to the location you need to erase, then "Drag" you cursor on top of it.
4. "Rectan." if your drawing needs a rectangular shape instead of using "Line", you can use this tool to
speed up draw a rectangular object, i.e. your building size base, door, window, eave light etc.
5. To add clarity you can use Color selection, click its drop down arrow and select the color pallete
you need, then click it.
6. After you are finished creating your drawing, click "SAVE" tool, the program will automatically save
your drawing in png format and put it at your local folder \Downloads in Window Operating System
7. To upload it together with your quotation form submission, do the next step,
"Uploading File" in this step you will be directed where to find the exact file you have saved.
It should be found in the latest/newest directory list inside your PC "\Downloads" folder!.
When you click the link to ONLINE 2D DRAWING, and get the error message, try to Refresh your
browser which showing the error, if this error still happens,
first continue to finish your Quotation Form by selecting your first window tab,
and then let us know your difficulty.